Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics is seeking an Information Technology Manager to join a rapidly changing environment with peers willing to challenge assumptions and teammates who share your passion and drive for accomplishments. Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics is focused on exploring the role that cytokine and gene editing/cell therapy can have in treating patients with cancer, blood disorders, and monogenic diseases.
Reporting to the CAO, the Information Technology Manager will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and assess the Company’s IT needs and implement necessary and effective solutions to address those needs
- Lead the Company’s IT Strategy and Policy development and implementation
- Oversee all aspects of the IT infrastructure to include security, networking functionality, cybersecurity and assist employees with troubleshooting issues
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information to protect the Company’s employees, IP and other assets
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
- Trains employees, consultants, and vendors on IT related education, as necessary
- Develops and maintains relationships including performance monitoring with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Coordinates multisite IT systems via enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Support COX
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science required.
- At least five years of experience managing an IT department.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.